In terms of collaborations, guest posts, advertisements and features on my website, please do be aware that my blogs and articles are always true and honest in my opinions of products, books, services etc. so I won’t feature any of these on my site if I wouldn’t buy them myself.
The Invisible Hypothyroidism Highlights:
- Included in The National Academy of Hypothyroidism’s Top 7 Thyroid Blogs You Need To Read.
- Ranked at number 3 in the Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites 2018, by Feedspot, in the most comprehensive list of the best Hypothyroidism blogs and websites on the internet.
- Ranked at number 11 in the Top 40 Thyroid Blogs and Websites (to include all thyroid disorders) in 2018.
- I have now written almost fifty articles for The Mighty.
- The Mighty have made one of these pieces in to a film.
- I have written for The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- I have my own channel on Butterfly – Your Thyroid Diary App, as a regular content creator.
- I have been interviewed regarding Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism by the BBC several times, for the Newsbeat programme on Radio 1, the OS programme on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central and have also written content for them.
- I have been interviewed in the format of a video by Health Stories Project.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife and For Every Mom among other websites.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! On researching the condition for this blog and trying to generally find information from a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Endorsed by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
I am the most prominent thyroid blogger and advocate from the UK, as the vast majority are based within the US, so I also provide a valuable voice for thyroid patients who live in the UK and are treated for their hypothyroidism on the NHS.
Please find below my statistics for further information on my reach and audience, if you are interested in working with me.
- Over 350,000 all-time website views.
- Over 200,000 visitors.
- From more than 150 different countries.
- 154 email subscribers .
- Over 5,000 people following me on Facebook.
- Over 16,000 members in my Facebook group.
- Over 900 Instagram followers.
- Over 140 Twitter followers.
- Thousands of article shares, including my articles for The Mighty, which reach up to 150 Million readers. I’ve also had articles and blogs published/republished on many other websites (listed above).
(Updated February 2018)
- My Facebook posts reach over 60,000 people a month.
- I have over 50,000 website and blog views per month from over 35,000 visitors in over 100 different countries.
- Plus thousands of views on my Mighty articles and others republished across other websites.
You can of course Contact me for more information.
Find This Site Helpful? Donate To Keep it Here:
Get real, helpful advice directly from another thyroid patient. Me!
I'm writing a book! Sign up to the updates list so you'll know when it's ready to purchase, here: http://book.theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com/
Join My Facebook Support Group for patients Thyroid Family: Hypothyroidism Advice & Support Group
Hypothyroid patients' other halves can join my seperate group called Hypothyroid Patients Other Halves – Support & Advice Group
Rachel, The Invisible Hypothyroidism