The below dates and events are listed here for ease, so that we have all the relevant events to hand, in which we can raise awareness of thyroid disease and various related topics.
(National) Autoimmune Disease Awareness Month
– Is always held in March. It’s often referred to as ‘National Autoimmune Disease Awareness Month’, focusing on the US, but I believe we should make it an international event, so I refer to it as simply Autoimmune Disease Awareness Month.
International Thyroid Awareness Week
– It was from the 23rd May – 29th May in 2016
and should be similar dates in future years.
World Thyroid Day is always on the 25th May
Thyroid cancer awareness month
– Is always held in September
Invisible Illness Awareness Week
– It was from the 26th September – 2nd October in 2016
and should be similar in future years.
Thyroid UK‘s Thyroid Awareness Week.
– The charity Thyroid UK celebrate Thyroid Awareness Week in October
– It was from the 15th-21st October in 2016 and should be similar dates in future years.
If you believe I’ve missed any relevant awareness weeks/months/days etc. then please do let me know.
Find This Site Helpful? Donate To Keep it Here:
Get real, helpful advice directly from another thyroid patient. Me!
Give my Facebook page a like
My Instagram a follow
My Twitter a follow
My Pinterest a follow
My Google+ a follow
I'm writing a book! Sign up to the updates list so you'll know when it's ready to purchase, here: http://book.theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com/
Join My Facebook Support Group for patients Thyroid Family: Hypothyroidism Advice & Support Group
Hypothyroid patients' other halves can join my seperate group called Hypothyroid Patients Other Halves – Support & Advice Group