In terms of collaborations, guest posts, newsletter features, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please do be aware that all blogs and articles are always true and honest in my opinions of products, services etc. so I won’t feature any of these on my site if I wouldn’t buy or recommend them myself. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites.
Current services I offer:
- I accept guest posts and sponsored posts from other writers on theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com
- I can write an article for your website or channel, as a one-off piece or as and when requested, but also as a regular contributor.
- I can feature you, your product or service in my email newsletter, which is published once every two weeks to over 620 subscribers.
- I can produce a sponsored advertisement article or blog for your product or service.
- I can review your product or service in a sponsored article published on my site or yours.
- You can purchase advertisement space on my blog i.e. in the side or bottom widget.
- I can include a link to your website, product or service within my blogs or articles, or as commonly placed, at the bottom in my list of resources for further info.
- I am happy to be interviewed via Skype, video or email.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions on another way we could collaborate.
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc.
Below you’ll find a list of projects and work I’ve been involved in but further down you’ll find my specific stats.
The Invisible Hypothyroidism Highlights:
- Included in The National Academy of Hypothyroidism’s Top 7 Thyroid Blogs You Need To Read
- Included in ThyroidChange’s list of Useful Websites for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s
- Ranked at number 3 in the Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites 2018
- Ranked at number 11 in the Top 40 Thyroid Blogs and Websites (to include all thyroid disorders) in 2018
- Included in Dr. Hedberg’s Best Thyroid Resources List.
- I have now written almost fifty articles for The Mighty and they have made one of these pieces in to a film
- I have written for The National Academy of Hypothyroidism
- I have my own channel on Butterfly – Your Thyroid Diary App, as a regular content creator
- I have been interviewed by the BBC several times; on Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s Podcast Show, with a 40 minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central and have also written content for them.
- I have been interviewed in the format of a video by Health Stories Project.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife and For Every Mom among other websites.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! …From a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Endorsed by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
I have received lots of great feedback from thyroid patients that my work has helped over the years, please see their feedback here.
You will find below my statistics for further information on reach and audience.
(Updated May 2018)
- Over 485,577 views
- Over 287,465 visitors
- From more than 150 different countries
- Almost 1000 newsletter subscribers
- Over 8,500 people following me on Facebook
- Over 23,500 members in my Facebook group
- Over 1,274 Instagram followers
- Over 215 Twitter followers
- Thousands of article shares, including my articles for The Mighty, which reach up to 150 Million readers. I’ve also had articles and blogs published/republished on many other websites (listed above)
(Updated May 2018)
- I have over 70,000 website and blog views per month from over 41,000 visitors
- Thousands of views on my Mighty articles and others republished across other websites
- My Facebook posts reach over 100,000 people a month
- I have 16,500 average monthly viewers on Pinterest
You can of course Contact me for more information.
Rachel, The Invisible Hypothyroidism
Sign up to The Invisible Hypothyroidism's newsletter
You'll get an easy to digest, relevant round up of thyroid news, advice and support to get you feeling better, once every two weeks.
Don’t stay feeling rubbish. Get better.
Join My Facebook Support Group for patients
Join My Facebook Support Group for patients Thyroid Family: Hypothyroidism Advice & Support Group
Hypothyroid patients' other halves can join my seperate group called Hypothyroid Patients Other Halves – Support & Advice Group